GrabPoints is a rewards website that pays users to complete various tasks such as taking surveys, reading articles, listening to the radio, watching videos, making videos, downloading apps, post about them on your social media, etc. Grabpoints is generally thought to not be quite as good as Swagbucks, but still useful for all of the same reasons.
Like all GTP (Get Paid To) sites, anyone who doesn’t mind doing some repetitive tasks on their laptop or smartphone to earn small amounts of side cash quickly. Do not expect to make large amounts here.
How To Use It:
Sign up to the website, download the app, and play with the tasks in your account. From sign up onwards you’ll earn points which you can redeem as cash into you Paypal account. When you get to 3000 points you can redeem $5.00 dollars.
- Very easy to use.
- Great mobile app.
- A good range of reward options.
- Occasionally receive free points.
- Flexibility in simplicity – many tasks take less than five minutes, or even one minute, to complete.
- There aren’t as many daily tasks once you master the site.
Things To Know:
- There are both unpaid and paid offers on this site. Many of the paid offers require you to sign up for a free trial of something, or purchase a product. If you do sign up for any free trials, absolutely make sure to cancel before they charge you.
Have experience with Grabpoints? Rate it below!