Opinion Bar is a paid survey site that sends you invitations to their surveys via email. You’ll have to answer some questionnaires in order to start, and the amount of invitations you get a month depends will depend on how many surveys they have for your demographic. The types of surveys you take are varied.
Pay is €1 per survey, and the minimum for you to withdraw earnings is €10. Opinion Bar claims they pay €1 – €50 per survey, but we have yet to see a survey that pays more than €1.50.
How To Use It
Free to sign up – make sure to fill your profile out well, as it affects what surveys you get.
At the beginning of each survey there are always some extra questions to establish if you are the right target group. Sometimes it’s around 2/3 questions, and you get screened out if you don’t match. Other times it takes around 6/7 questions or more, so time can be spent only to find out you don’t qualify for the survey. If you get screened out they give you 10 cents as a reward. This can obviously be a little frustrating.
- €1 is better than a lot of paid survey sites.
- Low pay out rate.
- Having variety in survey types makes filling them out less monotonous.
- Occasionally the website has glitches or errors and doesn’t load properly. Refreshing sometimes helps, but sometimes it results in losing the survey.
- They don’t always send you notifications for available surveys. If you aren’t getting emails it’s worth checking the site to see if there is anything available.
Things To Know
- Some of the surveys can be quite long and include videos with commercials in them.
- At times, for extremely short surveys, they’ll pay 50 cents instead of a euro.