Limitations: Swagbucks is only available in the US, UK, Australia, Ireland, Canada, Germany, France, and India.
Swagbucks is a platform which offers a wide variety of ways to earn cash, ranging from playing games, to completing surveys, to watching videos, to searching the web, to shopping through affiliate vendors.
How To Use It:
A straightforward sign up process, and you’re good to get started. You earn points called SB for accomplishing tasks (1 SB = 1 cent). Their pitch is that you earn money for doing what you would normally do on the internet anyways.
Those who want to make a little extra for things they already do. Bored hostel volunteers with uneventful shifts in front of a computer would do well do give it a shot. Definitely recommended to use in a relaxed way.
- Some review sites place Swagbucks at the top of their “Paid Survey” list.
- You won’t make enough money to replace a real job, but the points do add up.
- You do at least some of these things anyways.
- Everything feels solid and consistent. The “jobs” are always there, the associated pay is clear, and you can choose between simple or complex tasks.
- Large variety of prizes.
- Great referral program, you get 10% of their earnings for the life of the account of every person you refer.
- You can earn money by “watching” videos (but really just loading them and minimizing the window).
- There’s an app!
- The income isn’t the lowest you’ll find online, but it definitely isn’t high.
- You must earn a minimum 25$ before you cash out to a Paypal account. This is probably to encourage you to cash out with the conveniently lower gift card options, which are as low as $3.
- The search engine is not as fast as Google.
Things To Know:
- The most important set of tasks on this site is the surveys, called Swagbucks Answers.
- Pay varies widely. For example, a completed survey can range anywhere between 1 SB to 1000 SB.
- If Swagbucks detects any cheating or consistent rushing through surveys, they will delete your SB and your account.
- Some people, such as this guy, claim to have found hacks to maximize earnings. Feel free to let us know of any useful hacks you come across.
Have experience with Swagbucks? Rate it below!