Testbirds is a site that crowdsources tests new software. Testers (you) test software for mobile apps, websites, games, wearables or even smart appliances. Features like Manual Testing and Bug Finding allow you to make cash in your free time.
Pay varies around €10 – €50 per test depending on skill level. Beginner tests seem to average around €10 – €15. Time needed to complete tasks varies from 20 minutes to well over an hour.
Test birds accepts beginners and experts alike, no experience required. Like other usability testing sites this is recommended as additional income, as there won’t be enough work to make this a full-time gig.
There are reports of advanced testers making good money this site. Our experience thus far is closer to the beginner level.
How To Use It:
You’ll have to pass a simple test in order to be accepted. After that register what electronic devices you’ll be using (they have many options). When creating your profile be as detailed as possible – it’s your ticket to new test invitations.
Once signed up you’ll receive invitations to test from Testbirds. You don’t have to accept an invitation, but if you do you’ll need to complete it within 24 hours.
- Good opportunity to make side cash.
- Anyone can do it.
- In addition to testing you also may receive invitations for online surveys.
- The least you can earn for a test is €10.
- User-friendly platform.
- Very responsive support.
- You can receive your payment via bank transfer as well as Paypal.
- Low payout requirement – you can request a payout as soon as you have 10 euro.
- Invitations can be sporadic, don’t expect regular income or tons of cash.
- Occasional tests are on-site, which are impossible if distant from their location.
Things To Know:
- Register as many devices as you can, so that your chance to be invited to a test will be higher.
- Reply to invitations very quickly or they will be snatched up by other testers.
Have experience working with Testbirds? Rate it below!