What It Is
Twenty20 is a platform for photographers to upload and potentially sell their work. The goal seems to be to create a stock photo website that’s more creative. The community consists of photographers and customers who want to use the images.
How To Use It
Create an account (quite easy), upload your photos, and ideally you’ll be able to sell them, though there is no guarantee. There are challenges (contests) to participate in to gain attention and make extra money. You can like and follow other photographers and connect your account with other social networks like Instagram.
Photographers who want to make some side money while retaining the rights to their photos. Amazing shots required.
- You retain the rights to your photos, which is a huge plus.
- User-friendly. Uploading photos and entering contests is very easy.
- Twenty20 is quite competitive, and there is no guarantee that you will sell anything. Due to the structure of the contests and the number of participants, this website can take a lot of time for no returns.
- Some things on the website are unavailable on the app, and vice-versa. The app is generally recommended.
Things To Know
- Paypal required.
- Tagging your photos and ordering them in collections is recommended so they are more easily found in searches.